[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX; First Reaction

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:24:03 +0100

If you down to the bottom of the standard.xml file you will find the mapping
for all devices. Something like this:

<SimControls.Map>
        <Name>GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle
System{A5DF46C0-79E3-11D8-8001-444553540000}</Name>
        <Axis>
            <AxName>XAxis</AxName>
            <Index>0</Index>
            <AxEvent>AXIS_SPOILER_SET</AxEvent>
            <AxScale>-127</AxScale>
        </Axis>

For some reason this is still on my system even though I uninstalled the
demo.