[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Effect?

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:57:56 +0100

Gerry

Could it be that FSX, is not fully releasing resources. It does take a while to shut down.

Tho saying that, my machine seems to be getting slower to shut down, even without having run FSX.

I have been using a defrag tool which goes deeper than the $S version, a pocket one that runs from a memory stick, in fact I have a whole batch of utils on that stick.