[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Effect?

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:52:00 +0100

Shh, don't say it out loud!  These things have ears you know, they like to
let you think you're in control when it's them subjugating you to their
will.  If it thinks you're getting what you want it'll seek to remind you
who's boss and we all know what that means - BSOD/CTD or worse, I'll not go
there!

OK, so I need to lay off watching the sci-fi channel.

Seriously though, has your defrag recognised you always load certain files
so finally sorted them to load together?  Either that or instead of shutting
down you went into standby and therefore only had to wake the machine again?