[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Downloads

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 15:45:19 +0000

Paul,

Sorry to hear about your car! thats disgusting! Glad to hear they got caught, if I ever caught anyone at my car I'd be more than happy to rub their scummy little faces into the broken glass they just created.

My girlfriend won't go near the convertible, she says it messes her hair, smells of petrol and is too bumpy. I also refuse to have the hood up...ever! it wouldn't be British to be seen in a sports car with the hood up!

Of course its a gorgeous afternoon here one the south coast.... I'm off to see if I can get an hour or two in the speedboat before its back for Sunday dinner!

Alex

Paul Reynolds wrote:
A topless drive in the sunshine?  Are you mad? Have you 'seen' SWMBO?  No
I'll send you the photos jokes...

Nah, it's bl**dy freezing in that breeze.  Mind you, I can't go driving now,
my car got broken into last night and trashed so badly it's a right-off.
Mind you, they caught 'em red-handed so 2 more thugs looking at taking the
prison over-crowding a little further.  Serves 'em right!