[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Downloads

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:16:24 +0000

Paul has also done a patch to make his Liverpool City buildings compatible with FSX. Also on Avsim.

Of for a topless drive in the sunshine

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I've just done an FSX search on Avsim. It came up with four sceneries of interest. There are versions of Alderney, Guernsey and Jersey, by a designer I've not perviously spotted.
Better still, there's an FSX version of Speke, by Paul Derbyshire. I've used his FS9 version in preference to that in the UK2000 kit.

Meanwhile, on Flightsim.com there's an FSX Lancair that I've just downloaded.