[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Directory Structure

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:08:58 +0100

Frank,

Im currently a very nervous lad. I'm just installing FSX (I was standing outside the shop as it opened, sad I know) all over one very important point which I'm hoping you can answer:

Does it say Aircraft, or "Airplanes"? (ugh)

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 15/10/2006 09:52:16 GMT Daylight Time, FrankTurley@xxxxxxx writes:
As I recall, the FSX demo structure went FSX>SimObjects>Aircraft>[Aircraft files]

My live FSX has FSX>SimObjects>[Aircraft, Boats, Whales etc.]

Seems to be one less level, SimObjects will get very crowded with add-on aircraft.

Frank T.
Sorry, that's rubbish, I was looking in the Docs & Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX directory to find fsx.CFG, and forgot where I was!

Frank T.