[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: "Alex Barrett" <fpi509267@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:02:42 +0000

If you are looking for Tutorials on XML gauges may I recommend Nick Pike - he
is, in my mind, one of the finest Gauge Programmers available today and has
done a significant amount in taking the world of MFD's further in FS.

His tutorials are available from: http://www.fs2x.com/

and include some self compiled trigger lists which are excellent.

All the best,

Alex