[jhb_airlines] FSX Demo

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:25:33 EDT

I tried mission #2, and I was somewhat taken aback when the female co-pilot
announced to ATC that we had the runway in sight, when I hadn't a clue where
it  was!

For those of you who use the 2D cockpit with the W switch, you may care to
change the Bombardier CRJ 700 panel .cfg file as follows -

under [Window09]
size_mm=980,300 //change from 780,300
gauge05 - edit 1st parameter from 520 to 720

gauge06 - edit 1st parameter from 520 to 720

This should give you a gap between the gauges, which may help you spot the
runway.

This is a crude fix, I will tidy up if/when I get the new software.

Frank T.