[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:34:36 +0100

But when you add everything up FSX then becomes a rather expensive
simulator. I also notice that each release has crept up by $10 so FS itself
is no longer to be considered cheap. You could get MicroFlight for a
fraction of the cost and have a heck of a lot of fun with it - or migrate to
the serious stuff and go to X Plane.