[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:59:06 +0100

Now, for something I think is a step forward. I think the rain on runway and taxiway is excellent!
I also like the snow BUT how does it stick on the runway but not on the surrounding grass?
The weird effects as the aircraft is touching down, in rain, are probably limited to the Demo version.

So I'm not really a GOM. No. that straining credibillity too far.

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 12/08/2006 20:53:50 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx writes:

    The easiest way is to look at the CAB files in Explorer as this
    will show the contents.

Thanks, that's useful. Previously I'd grabbed this from exploring panel.cfg files, having found the gauge in a panel I had.
Frank T.