[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:07:23 EDT

In a message dated 12/08/2006 15:16:19 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

Nice to see that mini panels are now  aircraft specific rather than generic.
I presume the default minipanels in the  GAU folder will cut in if no
minipanel section is created in the aircraft's  panel.cfg file.

Bones,

Same situation as FS2004. There are a set of default mini panels, but if  you
edit the panel.cfg file in any aircraft to include a mini panel then FS will
use that rather than the default. I have a number of these done for the
aircraft  I fly most often, but at the moment, I use a number of .GAU files - I
rumaged  around for digital gauges which use less screen space - which you tell
me will  be as chocolate teapots in FSX. I guess another rumage session in .CAB
files is  coming, unless I can get to grips with your XML tutorial.

Frank T.