[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 03:25:19 +0100

I don't have FSX loaded and reading the comments here, I'll don't think I'll
bother, I'll wait for the commercial release and guage reaction before
taking the plunge.  Though to solve your problem Gerry, try right-clicking
the file with the shift key held down.  You'll get a menu which includes
"Open with..."  use this option and navigate to the fs9.exe (it may be a
suggested option).  More importantly, there should be a check box asking
wheter to always use this programme to open this type of file.  Checking it
should solve your problem.