[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:42:50 EDT

In a message dated 11/08/2006 17:49:23 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

One more observation - I think MS have  "borrowed" an effect from MicroFlight
in VC mode. Has anyone noticed that the  cockpit view now moves in response
to stick input? This was a feature of  MicroFlight designed to give you the
impression of pilot input. Move the stick  and the outside view changes but
there
is a slight movement in the VC itself -  simulating head lag.

I noticed that when braking after touch down, and then releasing the brakes
- I thought it was the undercarriage suspension movement, but now I know its
my  head!

Frank T.