[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Demo

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:43:41 +0100

The whole worry of FSX as far as I am concerned is just what is really new
in it? OK, a few things have been tweaked to be better - textures, MDL's and
environment - but  do the aircraft fly better, is the terrain mesh of higher
resolution and does it have sloping runways yet? I'm worried that all the
press coverage so far has been on inconsequentials and that the core
functions of the sim may not have changed at all.