[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Crispyness

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

That is the opposite argument of course, but The way I work, I keep my
home made gauges in a Gauge Design folder system, and put them in each of
the relevant aircraft I fly as required - the "master version" always
stays in the Gauge Design folder system.

In the case of my Tiger Moth P-type compass mod (the Microsoft one works
in the wrong sense) that meant I had to copy the gauge to a whole 3
aircraft.  Not exactly a big job.

I only fly about 9 different aircraft in total.

Peter