[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Crispyness

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:38:06 -0000

Yes Gerry, you should see an improvement, and a smoother sim, and a bit less disc use.

And the current ram price these days, just pocket money.

well worth it.

*From:* Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:51:16 +0000

Peter, is this using a mod to the FSX.cfg file? If so, what line
have you entered and have you avoided the crashes that some users
mention? I understand that's caused by insufficient memory being
reserved for XP.