[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Crispyness

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:20:30 -0000

Peter

I suggest getting the V2 updates, or V2 discs, the terrain etc have been remodded and cleaned up.

I currently have no trace of blurries, nice and clear to far distance(set to 60nm), this down to around 1500ft.

For an extra £5.00 per disc, far better than the many hours of downloading, which I did.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*From:* Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:51:16 +0000

Peter, is this using a mod to the FSX.cfg file? If so, what line
have you entered and have you avoided the crashes that some users
mention? I understand that's caused by insufficient memory being
reserved for XP.