[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Crispyness

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Device manager reports  3.50GB of RAM Physical Address Extension
What is actually fitted is 640Kb base memory plus 4096Mb extended memory
according to the Bios record.

I haven't tweaked anything yet. Windows XP Professional SP3 plus FSX SP2
plus Horizon Gen-X version 1 with Volume 3 "flooded Lake District" patch
all otherwise "out of the box", as it were.

Peter