[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Crispyness

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:39:41 -0000

I think we all are, not to mention the ever deepening holes in our wallets.

My machine will have to do for the next 3-4 years at least, perhaps a faster video card a bit later, when this one starts slowing it down. The old XP machine is not going to be pensioned off for a while yet, still good as a work horse. Provided I keep them to separate roles, the new machine should be good for quite a few years.

As far a frame rates go, yes FSX is a lot more stable, I have locked down to 50, and turned off the display. Full screen and windowed mode is cracking along now that I have solved the machine problem.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>