[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Camera Definitions

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:20:24 +0100

Frank, from being in the 2D cockpit or the VC hitting "S" takes me to the spot view.

Cycle order with S key

1)Spot View
2)Nearest Tower
3)Right Wing
4)back to cockpit

This is in the default Cessna

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 22/10/2006 17:37:42 GMT Daylight Time, Alex@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Frank,

I must apologise, I didn't see you were talking about the "A" key, which of course wont access the outside view, where as the S key will.

Alex

No Alex, we were looking at all views, including from outside using the "S" key. Can you direct me to the tail spot view please, I've not found one yet - probably spent too much time on digital gauges!

Frank.