[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Camera Definitions

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:08:44 +0100

Title: Message
I've missed most this convo but chase plane is definitely there in all the aircraft I have installed so far, or am I missing something?

Bones wrote:
That all makes sense because if FSX is predominantly a VC operation you need to have an easier way of looking at sections of the panel than trying to pan and zoom from the pilot's eyepoint view.

I wonder why they dropped chase plane mode? I used it a lot as it was the best view for grabbing aircraft screenshots.