[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Camera Definitions

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:06:56 +0100

That all makes sense because if FSX is predominantly a VC operation you need
to have an easier way of looking at sections of the panel than trying to pan
and zoom from the pilot's eyepoint view.

I wonder why they dropped chase plane mode? I used it a lot as it was the
best view for grabbing aircraft screenshots.