[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Camera Definitions

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:17:58 EDT

In a message dated 22/10/2006 15:29:40 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

So, for the S key, FSX defaults to the  views that FS9 provided (panel, spot
and tower as before) but no chase plane  mode? Should you add one or more
Camera Definition sections you then get a  fourth, variable view selectable
from
the drop down menu.

The new internal view option can be cycled  with the A key and just jumps
between 2D and VC. Should further  camera definition positions be defined are
these ALL available with  further presses of the A key?

Bones,

(a) Yes, no chase plane mode.
(b) Pressing the A key on the C172 cyles around -

2D Cockpit
Virtual Cockpit
Right Seat
Radio Stack
Light Switches

I guess if .004 was added we would expect it next, but as that's a guess
we'd need to add one to try it.

Frank T