[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Aircraft Settings

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:49:45 +0100

I've just followed John Bell's advised route. Now in ultra high. The AI aircraft are still rubbish. The DC3 selected shows the rivets but paint lines are still blurred. It's not my graphics card because the FS9 Aerodesigns A320, which I've just landed, looks brilliant by comparison.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

On the ground and the textures of the B737 parked ahead are rubbish! I went into settings and changed Aircraft Textures from zero to max. Still rubbish.
Am I missing something obvious here? What's happened to the individual rivets, in the pre launch shots?