[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Again

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:49:10 +0000

G(J)erry
This feature of MSFSX was mentioned in several of the Reviews that I read.
Frank

Gerry Winskill wrote:
One of the ads on Flightsimcom is using a so far unspotted FSX feature, to try to sell headsets.
No interest in the headset but the feature is interesting.

Did you know that FSX offers the option of running with headset functioning but with aircraft related sounds still coming from the speakers? How do they do that? Acoustic feedback can't, as far as I know, be programmed out.

I wonder why MS haven't bothered to mention this? Unless I'm the only user not to have noticed it.