[jhb_airlines] FSX Addons

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:12:26 +0000

It seems to be low on the learning curve that some FSX addons designers find themselves. Just tried a Posky A333. Don't ask me why, I never learn and can't remember the last of their offerings that looked and worked OK. Off the ground and it soon became apparent that, though using the Default A321 panel, the autopilok wasn't behaving. Selecting Heading Hold produced just a wing leveller effect. All heading changes had to be flown manually. Just thirty DME from Wallasey and FSX did a phone home exit. I'm convinced some aircraft designers just look at the exterior appearance and don't fly the things.

Off to try their CRJ900. This man's a fool! But it's this or listen to exclamations about Come Dancing.