[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Acceleration Pack and IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:11:00 -0000

Regretfully sad news never seems to come alone.

I have just had a letter from Ernie to say that his absence is due to his
wife having suffered a severe stroke on 5th November. She is still in a coma
and Ernie's having a hard time travelling in to see her each day.

I have passed on my regards and also the wishes from the rest of the team
here but I am sure Ernie may appreciate anyone dropping him an email direct.
His address is ernielaycock1 at blueyonder.co.uk