[jhb_airlines] FSX

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:54:30 -0000

I have successfully installed and tested FSX in a spare partition on my primary drive, and added the necessary addons for IVAO.

Unfortunately, no room for GenX, but that does not worry me at the moment.

The secondary drive will be taken out of commision, for investigation, I had recovered a 40gb drive some time ago, that had supposed bad sectors, hopefully I can do the same with this 250gb drive.

All backups will now have to be confined to my external drive. Hope that does not give me problems, as all the current backups are on CD and in storage.

Unable to reinstall FS9, as that software is also in store. So for now, FSX only.

FF