[jhb_airlines] FSX

  • From: "Franklyn Fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:03:43 -0000

I have spent all afternoon, and most of the evening, on this problem.

Reformatted, reinstalled FSX (each operation taking nearly an hour of my time) at least 3 times.

Have just finished installing onto a unused partition on my primary drive(22:00), tested, and it is still stop/starting,with a click from the drive, the cursor stops as well. This with a default install.

I am at a loss now, beginning to think this is a memory problem.

CHKDSK reports no problems with the drives.

All other programs have no problems.

Can anyone shed a glimmer of light here??

FF