[jhb_airlines] FSX

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:53:11 +0000

When I finally bite the bullet, and purchase FSX.
I know where it come for the information to get it running, and the best addons to use.
Not sure about the Horizon thingy, sounds out of my price range.
All I am interested in, is being able to use MultiPlayer, with out having to log into a site I am not interested in. Not surprising that PilotClub has not yet announced an FSX upgrade, if it is not going to be able to support FS9 and FSX users.
Anyone heard about the new voice module yet??