[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:51:06 +0100

I look forward to being able to re join the PC sessions; the techie now being
due at noon. However, having had a spell of flying only on FPI, experience
tells me I'm far more likely to log onto Pilot Club only when there are events
in progress. On other occasions I find landing and departing from totally
deserted airfields gets a bit depressing.
 I know it's possible to insert statics but they are heavy on framerates and
the alternative of populating them with bespoke AI is no use in any MP
environment.

 Not a problem when both choices exist. Sorry, when three choices exist, since
UK VFR will see me using FS9, with access to the evolved stickyup enhancements.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net