[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:35:07 +0100

Gerry

(It would have been useful, during say an FPI session, to have the
capabillity for a two man cockpit, in which one could fly and navigate,
with the second pilot changing channels and handling the comms side. )

FSNet already allows this. and can be piggybacked onto a multiplayer session, only problem is that the pilot not logged in, is not able to access the comms. Which means the the navigator must be logged in , and the pilot is P2P with the navigator, the 2 will have to use a 3rd party comms for inter pilot.

I believe this is currently being worked on.

RE gauges, there is an icon, that I presume, is supposed to popup the TeraVue gauge, yet to get it to work.

Will have another go, at a later date.

Frank