[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:49:09 +0000

My apologies. I forgot about VC, since I never use it. At least FSX is perfectly useable with 2D panels. Some of the pre launch reviews said it wouldn't be, which would definitely have stopped me buying it. Just crossing the Bristol Channel, retracing my sailing steps from Ilfracombe to Pembroke Dock. Devon is superb in GenX.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry

Got it sussed out now.

In VC mode, the secondary screen remains blanked out, but I can drag panels across and access them.

Switch to 2D mode, and the secondary screen lites up with my desktop wallpaper!!

Means, that to have FSC visible, I must start it, and drag to secondary screen before starting FSX. Will have to find out how to minimise FSX, to access the desktop, as no buttons on the top left of screen.

This is hard work as it is so different to all before.