[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:24:38 +0000

Frank,
Both Tom and I are dragging unlocked panels to their own screen. I've just started using FSCopmmander and that drags to yet another screen without problems. In what way is it proving to be a problem on your setup?

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

A few hours browsing the net, came up with some tweaks for FSX.

Have upped the FR's by 10-20, now in the 20's to 30's.
Much smoother, and now can start turning up those sliders again.

Did find an answer to an old problem I have always had, namely why I could not drag and use panels on the second monitor, I did not have the second monitor in FS set to the same resolution, even tho it was set on the desktop.

Ah well, we live and learn.