[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:16:16 EST

ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A few  hours browsing the net, came up with some tweaks for FSX.

Have upped  the FR's by 10-20, now in the 20's to 30's.
Much smoother, and now can  start turning up those sliders again.

Did find an answer to an old  problem I have always had, namely why I could
not drag and use panels on  the second monitor, I did not have the second
monitor in FS set to the  same resolution, even tho it was set on the
desktop.

Ah well, we  live and learn.

Frank F

Hi Frank,

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas break.

If you are going to be tweaking FS, I recommend you download FSX settings
from FlightSim.com

From it you print out a couple of sheet a couple of sheets which show all
the FSX performance related settings, you can pencil your own settings in and
then check your FPS changes as you adjust them. Its nice because you can see
you  changing each one affects your own machine, and thus work towards what
suits you  best.

Frank T,