[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:31:52 -0000

After a few failures I tend not to trust drives any more. That is why I now
buy in pairs and (more recently) have an external to back up to. I thought
that a pair of drives would be safer..

About three years back I had both hard drives fail together. Both died
without warning and I lost a huge amount of information - including most of
my FS design work and tools. I managed to get the Tiger Moth files back but
that is the reason why I've not touched scenery design since..