[jhb_airlines] Re: FSUIPC and FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:09:54 +0000

Found it, under Options, rather than Modules.

Bit of an anticlimax, since none of the FS9 version's options are available. I tried entering my purchased key for the earlier versions but looks as though you have to buy a separate key for FSX version. Don't think I'll bother, no matter how much I admire Keith's work.

Gerry Winskill

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:

There's one in mine!.............

Gerry Winskill wrote:

After Bones' suggestion that ADF decimal places might be achieved via FSUIPC, I've just set out to try it. Surprise, surprise, there's no Modules item in FSX's screne top menu. Perhaps this is one of the ways this version has been set up, to make registration more attractive?