[jhb_airlines] Re: FSUIPC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:40:02 +0000

Somewhere there should be up to ten saved situations. It's specifically for FSX, when part of the latest FSUIPC, provided it's registered. I'll bit the bullet and ask Pete Dowson, though he seems to have become a bit inclined to be edgy and to talk down to questioners. To be fair, though,he does seem to "sit" at his forum and reply as soon as questions are put.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

can you not check, by bombing out, ie do a hard landing, and it should keep restarting you to just before the crash, could be Autosave is not for FSX.
Frank