[jhb_airlines] Re: FSNav

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:39:00 +0100

I know it was meant to be funny but that Hitler skit Alex posted the other
day was alarmingly true in what FSX won't be able to do - and you'll need a
fast computer to be able to see what your missing. <g>

It's not going to be on my need to buy list this year. In fact I see some
similar parallels to FS2000 here in that it has new features which are a big
step forward but FS2000 was also plagued with very poor performance - FS2002
actually ran faster.