[jhb_airlines] Re: FSHost Check

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:12:55 +0100

Ernie
Just sent you an email, bounced back, you have attachments banned.

text sent

Ernie

Hi,  long time no hear.

Just finished an online session.

FS9 patch, an old chestnut, some swear by it, some say don't touch it with a
barge pole.

What does it do??

It is basically a cutdown FS9.exe file, the call for the FS9 disk 4 has been
removed.

There are 2 versions, one for the straight FS9, the other for FS9 plus the
MS patch.(9.1)

On my system I can use either, the patch still works, and after 4 years, I
can say I have had no problems.

Disk 4 is only used for initial install.

Have attached the 2 zips.

If you wish to take the assignment, move your original FS9.exe file to a
safe place.

Replace it with the NoCD patch as required.

And that is it!! put your disk 4 away.

Frank

I disclaim any responiblity for damage to your system.

Any problems, reverse the above.