[jhb_airlines] Re: FSHost Check

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:53 +0100 (BST)

You need the 9.1 No-CD patch for 9.1 which i have used trouble free since
it was smuggled out!

A lot of software no has on-line activation, which is better for not
having to use CDs all the time, which I hate, but not so good if you want
to run the software on several machines.  However, I ran out of automatic
web activations on FSX (you get 3) and if I move it again I'll have to
get a second telephone activation.  the first was given without hassle
when I said I'd moved FSX onto a machine which couldn't run it and so
moved it back again.