[jhb_airlines] Re: FSHost Check

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:25:03 +0100

If the disk gets damaged you just get another from MS - several users have
done this without any problem.

You may be using the patches without any problem in that FS will run but MS
rewrote the FS9.exe file significantly in the 9.1 patch. The FS9 No-CD patch
is just a hack into the fs9.exe file so, with the original patch, you are
effectively running FS9 and not FS9.1. This was discussed at great length on
AVSIM just after 9.1 was released.