[jhb_airlines] Re: FSHost Check

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:16:24 +0100

Bones

If your cd drives decides to start ruining disks, you have had it.

I have used the patch since FS9 was released, with no problems whatsoever.

I find the the original patch and the updated patch, works just as well, either way.

But I have heard that people, have had problems with both, depends on your system and setup, I suppose.

The trick, is to save the original to a safe place, just in case.

No harm in trying, may even boost your system a tad, not having to read that disk.

Frank