[jhb_airlines] Re: FSCommander

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:56:29 -0000

Gerry,

Having the disc, check the version number.  The latest is 7.7 with Patch 3
(Build 191106).  The updates add North Atlantic and Pacific Tracks to the
routing options as well as direct online support for VATSim and IVAO
(including weather).  If you install AIBridge, you can use it with in Pilot
Club.

The biggest disappiontment you'll have is the lack of SID's and STAR's but
if you using it in conjuction with charts this is less problematic, simply
route from the SID exit point and STAR entry.