[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Property

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:44:33 -0000

Hi Gerry,

I've just had a parallel experience with FSX. After all these years of using it, I discovered some thing yesterday I bet everyone else knew already. I was having mouse problems, so at the aircraft select menu I decided to use the mouse wheel to scroll dowm through the list. It didn't, but I did like what it did do. Just goes to show.........

Frank T.