[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Property

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:12:46 -0000

Weather was odd tonight. Wind was given as 30035G40KT and this was certainly
noticed by aircraft on the approach with groundspeeds down to 65kts in
twins. What was completely missing was any crosswind component. The above
wind should have produced a 20kt crosswind on 26 but Chris and Craig showed
no drift at all. Odder still that one was using ActiveSky and the other the
IVAO weather.

----

I'd like to congratulate Fred for his promotion to Senior Commercial
Captain. Well done Fred..