[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Property

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:08:01 -0000

Caution with the weather, there is a flaw with some systems. The active weather doesn't work on my system even with the latest patch which was supposed to overcome this. Although I don't bother, it was suggested for those that have the weather issue they download the latest metar file manually and place it in their data folder. Needless to say, it then doesn't refresh.

Personally I use either 'the eye' to check metar or the .wx command in IVAP

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>