[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Property

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:02:29 -0000

For a good article on DDOS you should go to Gibson's site at
http://www.grc.com/intro.htm. He got hit by a DDOS attack and managed to
trace the attack back to its origin and even to the guy who wrote the
malicious code.  Sadly it's all too easy start a DDOS once you have a few
thousand PC's infected with a dormant virus. All it needs is a trigger code
and off they go..