[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Property

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:49 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Its the same with Vatsim FSCommander gets its data from the Whazzup data
transfer system in both organisations that powers Servinfo (and
presumable IVAO Eye).

Didn't know you could get the FPs though.  That is handy.

Vatsim UK has had a severe DDOS attack recenctly which has wiped the UK
Forum and UK-1 Server. The Us server was affected but was recovered.  The
mechanics of how these attacks destroy a PC I don't understand, but
someone here will know I'm sure.  I'd be interested.

Peter.