[jhb_airlines] FSC Property

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:22:27 +0000

When using FSC as a flight management system, on IFR flights on IVAO, I usually set it to download and display IVAO information. Tonnight I'd intended to fly between two decent FSX airfields that I downloaded yesterday; Roskilde in Denmark and Braganca in Northern Portugal.

Before logging on to IVAO it was announced we were having visitors, so that put the mockers on the flight. However, I'm sitting here, not on IVAO, and still watching the IVAO flights, displayed on FSC. They also display when hundreds of mile from my Roskilde location. If I put the cursor on an IVAO aircraft and press the right mouse button and CTRL then up pops the aircraft's flightplan, just as in Servinfo.

I'm probably the last one to spot this neat trick....